Everton Terrace Police Station was a sub station of Prescot Street Bridewell the then Headquarters of 'B' Division, Liverpool City Police.
Orginally the building was the Liverpool Certified Industrial School which closed in approximately 1922.
In 1925 the building opened as Everton Police Station. By 1930 it was listed as a Police Recruiting and Training Dept., and from 1940 as Everton Police Station and Stores. Liverpool City Police amalgamated with Bootle Borough Police in 1967 and became Merseyside Police in 1974.
The building was demolished in the early 1970s.