Bootle Borough Police was formed in 1887 and ceased to exist in 1967 when it merged with Liverpool City Police to become, Liverpool & Bootle Constabulary. It was then known as "B" Division. Today it is an area of Merseyside Police.
Please click on an image to enlarge
1935 - Constable Tom Smith receiving presentation. The man immediately to his right is DCC Les Whyman
Photographs of Bootle Borough Officers just before it became 'B' Division. Liverpool & Bootle Constabulary in 1967: